Updates: The Etymology of "Sool" (술)

The Making, Drinking, and Enjoying Makgeolli | Part 1: Understanding Makgeolli | page has been updated with a new section! 

Today's update includes the etymology of the Korean word for alcohol, 술. 

I started to include footnotes to add clarity to some esoteric concepts or topics. Thankfully, they carried over with the copypasta from MS Word. Unfortunately, they did not paste as functioning hyperlinks. For the time being I'll just leave them as text. I may convert them to working hyperlinks in the future if (I should say when) the document becomes terribly long. 

I hope you enjoy the new content ^ ^. 

The next few sections will follow the Table of Contents, picking up from the most easily learned brewing fundamentals in the world.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H-Mart Nuruk

Nuruk Comparison

New Hangari